[C320-list] Water in Bilge and Keel Bolts

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 09:44:54 PDT 2006

Cy,

Yep, we are neighbors. I visit Northpoint a couple times a year when we go
out for a daysail and stop at the restaurant at Skipper Buds.

When you lift the piece of cabin sole that covers the bilge, you're looking
at the hull and the stringers. They are the transverse portion of the hollow
floor timber grid that support the hull and the cabin sole.

JeffC