[C320-list] Transmission/Teleflex cable update--

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 20:00:47 PDT 2006

I finished the repair, took 1 fairly able man and 1 very able man (tech editor for C36) a total of 10 man hours to complete the job!!!
We should note this somewhere, our boats use a 12 foot Morse/Teleflex cable for the transmission(F-N-R) and a 14 foot Morse/teleflex for the engine(acceleration).  You would not belive how difficult it is to get the cables up through the top of the pedestal to change them!!
russ monaco