[C320-list] down wind in light air

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 15:47:31 PDT 2006

Thanks... dad!

-----Original Message-----
From: C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com] On Behalf Of
Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 1:16 PM
To: Catalina 320 List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] down wind in light air

Polar charts are very standard with all boat mfg...get the North Sails U
book on sail trim, it was mentioned in a previous posting by Mike....reading
as much as you can on this is extremely important.....no knock on any
individual, and please take this as constructive, I mean it, but folks
really need to do as much research as possible outside of the list, you
might be on your boat and not have access to this list and if you don't know
how to fix, adjust, find or know about some part or system, you'll be hosed!

Again, I'm not looking to be hammered on this, just  'fatherly advice'.....

cuba libre 2
Regards,
OD