[C320-list] Autohelm ST4000+ Low Battery

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Mon Jun 5 07:51:29 PDT 2006

On two occasions recently, My Autohelm ST4000+ has displayed the text "low
battery" though the unit seems to function just fine. I have scoured the
manual and can find no mention of this feature. I assume that the unit has
no internal battery and the message refers to the boat power supply (house
bank) . However on both occasions we were motoring and the house bank was
reading around 13 volts. Has anyone ever experienced this?
Darrell, #88