[C320-list] Bedding

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 07:58:42 PDT 2006

I've had the Tufted Topper in the back berth of the Alchemist for the
past two wears, and just ordered the fitted sheets.  The Tufted Topper
makes the berth much more comfortable without making it so thick that I
can't fit under the steering pulleys.

The sheets arrived two weekends ago, and fit the mattress very well.  I
would recommend that the top sheet be cut a little longer than mine was
(I prefer to sleep near the head of the bed), but over-all, the Admiral
and I are very happy.

Steve
Alchemist #909