[C320-list] Masthead light bulb

Ben Waltuck benw at sun.com
Mon Jun 5 17:51:46 PDT 2006

I haven't seen any replies to my masthead light question, but I was able
to find a post on the old 320 website suggesting that the masthead light is:
Aqua Signal Anchor Light:
Aqua Signal 90200-7  12V  10W festoon

Can anyone confirm that?

(I'm hoping to get the replacement bulb in hand before climbing the
mast, although it's probably just corroded contacts around the bulb)

Thanks!