[C320-list] Toilet bowl/seat size

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 09:58:34 PDT 2006

can't beleive no one else has had this thought before!  Which model bowl is ours? our tubes/bowl go up against the back of the head, is there there room for an elongated bowl?
  -russ

crashley at gte.net wrote:
  I second that question. An elongated bowl would be nice for that occasional
situation, and there seems to be lots of room for it. (Maybe using that
small bowl is another one of the "true sailor" tests.)

CRA
Rosebud #882