[C320-list] Single Line Reefing

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 7 14:53:24 PDT 2006

Hi Walter,

I did the same thing on Odyssey.  The only thing I didn't do is secure the
small shackles with wire and they vibrated apart in heavy winds.  I have
since changed to Wichard shackles which have the self locking feature.  I
think I have some photos of the system on Odyssey, if anyone is interested.
Thanks.

Rod