[C320-list] New (to us) 320

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 8 13:03:42 PDT 2006

Al:

I didn't.  GBM has four moorings at Hilton Park, which is on the
downriver side of the bridge, so I took one.  Adding the three feet of
antenna whip to the (rounding) 48' waterline to masthead yields 51', so
I knew I'd only be able to 'scrape' under it at dead low tide, and I
didn't want the tides to dictate my sailings.  Are you at GBM?

Bob