[C320-list] Traveler Upgrade

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 10:06:42 PDT 2006

Thanks Gary. The file came thru to my address. The 320 site does not support attachments.

The 310 mainsheet rig appears to be the same as all the 320s and 36s that I have seen. There was a comment that the newer 320s have more purchase. I'm hoping someone can send a picture of that new C320 mainsheet rig.

Jeff