[C320-list] Garmin GPS 276C

Arthur Gates argates2nd at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 12 15:27:54 PDT 2006

Tim,
I have used this GPS and SW FL/Keys Bluechart chip for 2 years and it is
integrated with my B&G instruments, Std Horizon VHF, and 4000+ Mk II
wheelpilot thru NEMA.  It works well but if I were buying now I might go
for the 376C which is capable of receiving weather radar scans via XM radio.
If the radar scans are not important, I don't think you could go wrong for
that great price -- I paid $6-700 two years ago.
Rollie   #182