[C320-list] Garmin GPS 276C

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Tue Jun 13 06:04:47 PDT 2006

Tim-
I used a 276C for a few years and really liked it. I upgraded to the 376C
this year because I wanted the XM Weather feature. If you don't need that
extra feature then I would go with the 276C since they are really the same
unit. The Garmin Bluechart info is great. Another nice "extra" that you can
get for these units is the auto adapter kit. I use the 276C in the car now
with this kit; I purchased the detailed mapping from Garmin and now have a
really nice unit to use when travelling. The adapter goes into the
receptacle of your car and has a speaker so that you can get voice
directions. I've never tried the car adapter on the boat, but that might be
pretty funny: "In 400 ft. turn LEFT" ...What?

Joan
C320 #90 Persistence