[C320-list] Single line Dutchman?

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 13 19:30:15 PDT 2006

Yup.. That's the same thing we (mostly) all have.  I think it's the "B" Type
Dutchman.  What I'm referring to is converting it simply to an "A" type
dutchman. :)

The Blocks that hold the monofilament line are the same on all types of
dutchmen. :)  The difference is whether they have the Clothesline
adjuster...

http://www.mvbinfo.com/   Browse to the Dutchman, and check out the "A" type
vs. the "B/C" types.

-Jeff