[C320-list] TuftedTopper Question

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 05:46:31 PDT 2006

In answer to your questions,

1.)  Tufted Topper is still are in business, but you may be better off
contacting them by e-mail rather than by phone.
2.)  Yes, you do need to send a template of your berth.  Once they have
your template, they can make you another (if needed) or fitted sheets
(excellent).  Although Tufted Topper has a pattern for the aft cabin of
the Alchemist and the owner of Tufted Topper has a C-320 with Tufted
Toppers in both the V-Berth and the aft cabin, they still want the
template from YOUR BOAT to ensure that Catalina hasn't made any
changes.

Steve
Alchemist #909