[C320-list] Music

McCullough, Kirk kirk.mccullough at btg.com
Thu Jun 15 14:09:47 PDT 2006

I don't like music in the cockpit; it makes it hard to hear the eagles,
seals, orcas and other wildlife when lying at anchor. Plus there are
normally a few noisy neighbors anchored nearby who want me to listen to
their music selections.

In the salon I mounted mine against the forward bulkhead, just above the
shelves. Van Morrison as the evening winds down is great.

Kirk L. McCullough
Boomerang #124