[C320-list] Music

Russell G. Monaco russgm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 17:28:34 PDT 2006

i have two speakers, mounted in the salon, against the  forward bulkhead in
each corenr and in the cockpit under the seats, YOU MUST buy a radio with
wired remote tot he cockpit,  you can't run in and out to change the
music/volume...also another suggestion get one that can take an input from
an IPOD i keep over 4,000 songs on my IPOD and run it thru the aux jac in my
stereo and never bring CDs, or apes on board i bring my IPOD, and as a
result ALL of my music, not just a few aalbums i grabbed...
russ monaco

--
Russell Monaco
home:(914)669-8907, cell:(914)260-9850, work:(914)347-6360