[C320-list] Music

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Jun 16 07:30:52 PDT 2006

Hi,

   Hull #809 did not have these lead wires run unfortuantely.  What a PITA
it was running them after the fact...  The stern seat speakers look really
nice.  Maybe some year I'll hook them up and hear what they sound like. :)

Got em for Christmas 3 years ago.  Physically installed and ran the wires to
behind the radio unit last year.  Maybe this is the lucky year to actually
complete the connection?

Shelly's been teasing me that the boat will have rotted away before I get
around to making that final connection.

-JeffH