[C320-list] outboards

David Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Sun Jun 18 12:29:55 PDT 2006

I need a new motor for my tender.  The bench / parts are not worth fixing my
old merc.

What's the wisdom out there on this topic.  I was searching on line and
local and I was thinking perhaps the 2hp 4stroke Honda.  Seems light being
air cooled (no salt water in the head) it might be easy to keep up.  But my
apprehension is just that air cooled a good thing and is 2hp enough?  Back
when I was a c250 owner I had a Honda 9 off the stern and loved it.  Others
in the running are Nissan 3.5 4s, and another Mercury 3.3 or 4hp.  Also 2
stroke vs 4 stroke.

A little something different for fathers day.