[C320-list] Water Line unions

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 09:59:37 PDT 2006

In the US, they are also metric (19 mm), but we apparently have
different details (we don't have to pop anything off).  I haven't had
any problems with the connections comming apart once the tube is
correctly installed, but seating them can be a trial.  The changes may
be related to a re-design by Whale instead of country of sale.

Steve
Alchemist #909