[C320-list] FW: Docking

Irv Grunes igrunes at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 10:16:56 PDT 2006

In addition to all of the good advice you have received.
We tied a line as tight as we could from the finger pier to the outer
piling.
When we start to back in, we clip a carabiner onto that line and pull it up
to the winch as hard as we can.
Then the boat stern just slides down the line and should at least try to
keep the stern off
your neighbors boat.
When you get to open water, try to drive figure eights around imaginary
bouys. It really builds confidence.
Irv Grunes