[C320-list] Garhauer adjustable jib car

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 10:49:14 PDT 2006

I purchased and installed the swivel cam cleat that attaches to the
genoa track from Garhauer to go with my EZGlide adjustable genoa car
system.  I would recommend not going that way as the swivel just gets
in the way (the control line and the genoa sheet are on top of one
another).  Buy a cam cleat (instead of the clam cleat) and mount it on
the side of the cabin as described below.

Aside from that one little change, I love the Garhauer EZ-Glide system.
 It's the best thing since sliced bread.

Steve
Alchemist #909