[C320-list] AFI cockpit table

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 20 04:51:49 PDT 2006

The Edson table is really a great table.  Nice Teak, SS support hardware, no
leg, no custom work needed.  But since you only buy these things once, it
shouldn't be too much of an issue.

It's also a 200-300 hundred dollars more.  I think I was quoted nearly $600
for a similar setup.  I paid somewhere in the $300 range for the AFI using
the Boat/US 20% off coupon.  If you're flush, go with the Edson table.  I
would have made the support out of SS but I'm not set up to do metal work
yet.  :(

-JeffH