[C320-list] Galley sink

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Tue Jun 20 06:37:51 PDT 2006

Also had a problem with the galley sink draining slowly. Tried everything, no luck. Finally used a wooden dowel and worked it up into the thru hull opening from under the boat. This dislodged a build-up of unseen  sea creatures and gunk. Everything flowed freely thereafter.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL