[C320-list] keel depths

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Tue Jun 20 20:03:39 PDT 2006

According to Catalina's instructions for modifying the grid liner, the new
bilge started with hull number 356. I don't know if that corresponds with a
change to the draft spec. They must have extended the hull to create the new
bilge pocket. Does that pocket key into the top of  a new recess in the
keel, or does the keel bolt to the hull extension without a recess and
increase the draft?

JeffC