[C320-list] Galley sink

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Wed Jun 21 07:03:41 PDT 2006

Wow! Cool. Sounds like you have a plan.

CRA
Rosebud #882

----- Original Message -----
From: <Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com>
To: "Catalina 320 List" <C320-List at catalina320.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Galley sink

No, my Catalina/Morgan 440 just shipped Friday from the factory...although I
plan on doing lots of Cruiser class racing, this boat will not be
stripped...it's got AC, Gen Set, and other assorted decadent goodies
goodies....I'm retiring in 2008 (I'll be 52) and the co-skipper and I are
taking off on the Baja Ha Ha to Mexico, explore that country until March
2010 and then head off to the Marquesas and the So Pacific..

cuba libre 2
Regards,
OD