[C320-list] Garhauer adjustable jib car

pegasus320 at comcast.net pegasus320 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 23 10:23:06 PDT 2006

I just put the EZGlide genoa cars on my boat. I ordered the swivel cleat also, and at first wished I hadn't. For now, I have decided to run the control line back to clip-on blocks that I use for spinnaker sheets which attach to the stern cleats. That pulls the swivel out away from the hull and dodger and provides a good angle for pulling on the line. The line could also be put around the winch if I don't have the strength to pull the car forward. And it gets it away from the dodger.

How have you rigged the bungee cord to pull the car back and how tight did you make it?

From: allan.field at comcast.net