[C320-list] Insurance

mtpoodles mtpoodles at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jun 23 13:33:51 PDT 2006

My Allstate agent told me I qualify for discounts due to having all
insurance with Allstate.  I had stopped by the Allstate office about my
homeowners' insurance and decided to ask some questions about boat coverage.

My BoatUS renewal has a sentence stating that CNA can choose to cancel or
fail to renew the policy based on my claims history.  I have NEVER had an
insurance claim with BoatUS and have had insurance with BoatUS for many
years and covering many different boats.  I found the statement a little
strange as it seems I will lose coverage if I have a claim.

Marshall & Diane Lucas and
The Merrythought Poodles
S/V Merrythought, C320, #1037