[C320-list] Securing outboard engine and gasoline

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 09:36:08 PDT 2006

Scott,
I have had a Mercury 3.3 outboard for about three years and have been very satisfied. I mount it on the starboard stern rail using a WM rail mount, works very well and since the 3.3 is so light, it is easy to place on the inflatable.  I have a 1/2 gallon can that I store in the port lazzerette. We really enjoy using the inflatable in the many creeks around the Bay, last week it was Worton Creek one of our favorites.  I still hate storing and inflating the dinghy on each trip.
Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606
From: Scott Thompson <sthompson at toad.net>