[C320-list] Are 6V Batteries Superior To 12V Batteries

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 05:43:47 PDT 2006

One additional item that most people are dancing around:

If one cell shorts out on a 12V battery, the battery is shot and needs
to be replaced for $$.  If one cell shorts out in a pair of 6 volt
batteries, only one of the two batteries needs to be replaced for only
$.  In addition, you can mix and match your remaining batteries to get
adequate power if things are going south on you.

Steve
Alchemist #909