[C320-list] Are 6V Batteries Superior To 12V Batteries

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 26 10:25:55 PDT 2006

Hi Warren.

Yup, I'm with you, what threw me was the "Total amp hour capacity goes from
about 270 to 400+ AH  for less money."  I think you meant "...370 to 400+",
I realized that later.

In theory, a pair of 12Vs are identical to 4 6Vs.  Unfortunately a pair of
6v batteries in series are more problematic in practice.

As "Click and Clack" from NPR are fond of saying.

"Reality often astounds Theory"...   So maybe nobody really knows!

;)

-JeffH