[C320-list] White Rudders

T. Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Mon Jun 26 19:26:02 PDT 2006

I've heard this theory, but as Rod says, I heard it was about storage on
the hard.  What's more, the way it was told to me it was only an issue
in freezing conditions where the dark color might lead to more daytime
heating and thus more freeze / thaw cycles of water that manages to
intrude into the rudder.  Some people cover their rudder with white
plastic to deal with this, but not very many from what I've seen in
yards here in Maryland.

Scott