[C320-list] Cleaning Cushion Covers

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Jun 28 05:07:25 PDT 2006

Hi Allan,

   Had that happen to us one time.  A guest had opened the side hatches as
we were pulling out of the dock.  Shelly did her normal thing and closed the
main centerline hatches as we got into the river, but didn't notice the
sides open.

What we did was to take them off the boat, mix a 5 gallon bucket of woolite,
soak them and literally run a garden hose over them with a to flush out the
salt for about a half hour or so.  Then just let them dry in the sun and
re-ScotchGuard'd them.

Been fine ever since.

-Jeff