[C320-list] Cleaning Cushion Covers

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Wed Jun 28 07:17:29 PDT 2006

Hi Allan, I just rebedded my hatch in the main salon with the foam that
Bomar sent me instead of the caulk I had tried earlier. It took two layers
but finally I got the hatch to be watertight. In addition the hinge where it
meets the lens for the hatch was leaking as well, that I rebedded with
lifecaulk, problem solved.
Joe Barrett