[C320-list] new album on web site

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Wed Jun 28 08:58:27 PDT 2006

If you use this method you have to be VERY careful when you lift the
cam.  I've found that if you lift it too far, it's possible that
something slips inside the unit into a new unorthodox position that
prevents you from closing the lever again.  This has happened to me
several times, but not recently and so I can't recall exactly what
happened.  But when it happened I had to fiddle with the thing for more
than an hour before I got it back into the normal position.

Scott Thompson