[C320-list] BOMAR hatches

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 08:03:29 PDT 2006

Don't recall the exact size, but it was at least 20"
and got it from Defender or SailboatOwners.com.

On the crazing issue with the middle hatch. Pompanette
was repacing them free of charge two years ago for
hatches made somewhere 1999-2003. Seems they had a
defective batch. Purportedly, they required you to
send the hatch back, but could be talked into sending
the lens and gasket.

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,