[C320-list] new album on web site

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Thu Jun 29 10:33:18 PDT 2006

Right, I've found the same thing.  However I also found that if you lift
it further and fiddle with the lever just a bit, it will lock the cam in
the open position without any need to use hands, or other tools to hold
it there.  This is a very tempting proposition because now you have two
hands to fish the line through and you aren't fighting a spring.  My
point is that if you do this, you may find that things won't go back
into position properly.  I've had no trouble if I lift the cam just
enough to get the line through.  But that's hard on the hands, and I
can't always get the line to go through with my free hand.