[C320-list] Fresh water not pumping :-(

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 16:17:37 PDT 2006

Steve,

  You've probably already done this but open both water tank valves (under the access cover at the foot of the aft berth).  Priming happens much easier from the aft tank than the forward tank in my experience.  If you have only the forward tank open, it will take forever to prime and maybe not at all.

   -bill
   Harmony #859

John Van Vessem <jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Steve,

I had the same problem when I inadvertently let my tanks run dry. After I filled them up I had to run the pump for quite a while before it caught. I think if you let the pump run long enough it will catch.

John Van Vessem
Sojourn 645
Vallejo Yacht Club