[C320-list] Perkins Engine Supplies

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:04:34 PST 2006

Where are you getting your official Perkins OEM engine supplies: oil/fuel filters, air filter, pump impellers, injectors, etc.  I know about Trans Atlantic Diesel www.tadiesels.com  Has anyone dealt with them?

Does anyone know where to buy those Globe Marine blue impellers?

The Jabsco original is a 10-blade model.  When I got the boat, it had a 6-blade Globe impeller.  It seemed to work fine.  Does anyone know how to calculate flow rate for the 10 vs 6 blade model?  Is one better than the other?

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River
Chesapeake Bay