[C320-list] Autohelm whel drive

Tbuilder at aol.com Tbuilder at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 08:08:43 PST 2006

Hi , guys! I changed my Wheel Drive Unit to a MkII on the old boat #212 and
went through agonies for a season trying to get the engaging lever to squeeze
past the engine instrument panel. So much so that eventually I managed to
sheer  off the lever at its socket point. When I was wondering what to do next I
suddenly noticed that the wheel drive unit has two fitting locator holes and
it  can actually be fitted with the motor and the engaging lever on the
opposite  side of the binnacle and about two inches higher. A slight adjustment to
the  power cable and - hey presto! - problem solved.

Alec  Blanc
Figment was #212 still anxiously waiting on #1081
Lochaber  Watersports
Ballachulish
_www.lochaberwatersports.co.uk_ (http://www.lochaberwatersports.co.uk/)
01855  821391 / 07831 846025