[C320-list] Dropping Rudder

Stord at aol.com Stord at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 14:54:28 PST 2006

To All,
While prepping the boat for the season this week, I noticed some play in  the
cutlass bearing.  It probably needs to be replaced.  Knowing that  I would
need to drop the rudder, I looked in my owners manual and there's  nothing
there.  What are the procedures for dropping the rudder?  I  climbed back into the
rudder area today and looked it over carefully, but I'm  leery of just
loosening things without knowing the impact. I would appreciate  any help from those
who have already done it.
Thanks,
Steve Lunsford
s/v Joy 756