[C320-list] Mast

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Wed Mar 1 16:56:54 PST 2006

Ken,

I don't know the model number, but Rigrite  http://www.rigrite.com/ shows a
section view for the Isomat NG-46 which has an integrated track for the
spinnaker pole. It does not look like a C320 mast which has a smooth forward
surface. Our masthead matches what Rigrite calls an Isomat masthead, but all
of the C320 masts that I have seen have Charleston Spars stickers on them.
Doesn't yours?

I think Charleston is the owner or US distributor for Sparcraft
http://www.sparcraft.com/uk/default.asp .  I called Charleston last summer
at (704) 597-1502, they were very helpful. You might give them or Rigrite a
call. Rigrite's number is (401) 739-1140 .

I hope that helps somehow.

JeffC