[C320-list] Boat owners income tax question

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:46:00 PST 2006

Hi Rod,
Seems odd.  I sold commercial property last year and financed a portion of
it and HAVE TO deliver a 1098 to the borrower by the end of January.  We
have had to call Citizens every year since we got the boat to get our 1098.
That reminds me.  Haven't seen it yet.  Here we go again.

Stan
"Our Little Amusemenrt" #744

--
Stan