[C320-list] Filter in Water separator

WindSwept c320_windswept at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 7 17:01:02 PST 2006

I like the freezer bag approach.

I solved this problem a different way.  I attach a piece of clear tubing to
the drain nipple, and route it through the pipe that goes directly under the
center of the engine pan, to the bilge compartment where I can catch the
drainage by gravity in a more appropriate container.  You do have to be
careful when removing the tubing not to make a mess.  I remove the tubing
from the filter, clean it's end, and very gently blow the remaining fule out
into the container.  Emphasis on gently.

Larry
WindSwept C320 #246