[C320-list] Bottom Paint

Mon Mar 13 18:38:09 PST 2006

Sounds like the diver has suggested exactly what to do...

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 03/13/2006 02:47 PM
To: Allan.Field at comcast.net
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Bottom Paint

My understanding is that ablative is best to keep for many reasons.

Diver for my boat reports that the ablative paint on the 4 "pads" (where boat was supported while bottom primed and painted 3-coats, then moved to paint pads) is chipping off and recommends having the yard haul out and redo paint on the 4 pads at their cost---boat is new, in water since mid-Nov.  Any suggestions?

Len Krane
Aqua5 - #1070
Marina del Rey, CA