[C320-list] Bottom Paint

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue Mar 14 08:05:46 PST 2006

So you think it would be better to remove 2 or 3 bottom jobs of
non-ablative paint? That stuff builds up with every bottom job and
none of it ever wears off. I have done both jobs on a 23 footer and
the ablative paint is thinner when you sand it off so I believe less
work than taking off 3 bottom jobs at once. If you sand it down every
time before new paint I still think thinner is easier.

Pat

Yes I have a 23 and a 32 so that is not a typo.