[C320-list] Gaps around Fridge Lid

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 14 13:01:59 PST 2006

I haven't half your experience in these boats, but here's my thoughts:

Given the investment involved in such a boat, rather than 'dealer
tweaking' I'd insist on replacement lids, checking their fit before
accepting them.
I doubt that Catalina would agree with your dealer.  You could call and
ask.  If his comments on the replacement lids being from the same mold
is true, then all future C32 fridge lids would have the same inferior
fit.  If so, I'd be thinking twice before recommending the boat to
prospective buyers.  That sort of talk travels, and I'd like to believe
that Catalina wouldn't want to risk damage to their reputation.

Bob