[C320-list] VHF Remote/RAM Mic

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Tue Mar 21 05:26:10 PST 2006

Mine was installed by the dealer inside the LP gas locker. He filed a tiny
notch in the lid for the cord to stick through and mounted the hanger just
beside the door. This is very handy to the helm, was apparently easy to wire
and it enables me to simply put the mic inside the locker when I'm away from
the boat.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935