[C320-list] Autohelm Mk2 Wheeldrive

A. R. Gates argates2nd at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 22 19:17:19 PST 2006

On 1995 #182, with the motor mounted to port of the binnacle, I only needed to grind off 1/4" or so from the base of the arm that is screwed into the binnacle post, thereby allowing the arm to engage the motor hole opening in the back of the grey wheelpilot ring.
This model may have a smaller lower instrument pod than your models?
Rollie