[C320-list] Ensign Staff Size

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Wed Mar 22 21:03:16 PST 2006

Quentin:

On Proud Mary, the bracket is the same 1" tube that the pushpit is made
from.  Therefore, I had to cut down the staff to fit into the tube.  I
believe it ended up some where around 3/4".  I found that when it got
wet, it would swell up and was impossible to remove, so I had to sand it
down even more.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150