[C320-list] halyards

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Fri Mar 24 17:54:24 PST 2006

Lew,

IMHO:
Sta-Set X stretches 3 times as much as your stock halyards which are Yale
ULS.
Sta-Set X is a pain to splice because of its parallel core.
Sta-Set X will cost about $90 per halyard, a decent line will cost about
$130.
 Relative to most equipment purchases, good halyards are an inexpensive
item.

You might want to call Layline. They will give you a good recommendation.
They are not the cheapest, but they are less expensive and have a much
larger selection than West.

JeffC